News and Case Studies
Affluence Corporation has appointed Clevercoms’ founder Rohan Chanmugam to its Board of Directors. Affluence is a diversified holding company focused on 5G infrastructure businesses including fiber, tower construction and maintenance, base station installation and other complementary technologies. More
Clevercoms carried out Technical Due Diligence on Metronet (UK)’s £47.5m acquisition of M247, a leading internet infrastructure and hosting company.
The following are a selection of projects that demonstrate our strengths and the successes we have achieved for our clients.
- Marketing Audit and guidance with development of strategy and plan for AIM listed specialist in cyber defence and geopolitical intelligence services.
- Feasibility study on proposed Data Centre development in Switzerland to establish viability of site and development costs.
- Two technical due diligence projects for Metronet (UK)
- Strategy consulting services relating to the development of a planned Media City in the Middle East.
- Providing a specialist team to manage and implement Telecom cost reduction services.
- Cost and revenue assurance for circuits for a leading UK provider of managed IP hosting and connectivity solutions.
- Advice on appraising acquisition opportunities and related due diligence.
- Advice on fundraising for a number of SMEs