News and Case Studies
Clevercoms carried out Technical Due Diligence on Metronet (UK)’s £47.5m acquisition of M247, a leading internet infrastructure and hosting company.
Affluence Corporation has appointed Clevercoms’ founder Rohan Chanmugam to its Board of Directors. Affluence is a diversified holding company focused on 5G infrastructure businesses including fiber, tower construction and maintenance, base station installation and other complementary technologies. More
The following are a selection of projects that demonstrate our strengths and the successes we have achieved for our clients.
- Marketing Audit and guidance with development of strategy and plan for AIM listed specialist in cyber defence and geopolitical intelligence services.
- Feasibility study on proposed Data Centre development in Switzerland to establish viability of site and development costs.
- Two technical due diligence projects for Metronet (UK)
- Strategy consulting services relating to the development of a planned Media City in the Middle East.
- Providing a specialist team to manage and implement Telecom cost reduction services.
- Cost and revenue assurance for circuits for a leading UK provider of managed IP hosting and connectivity solutions.
- Advice on appraising acquisition opportunities and related due diligence.
- Advice on fundraising for a number of SMEs